The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul
Lago di Garda” belongs to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” and is
located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” belongs to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” and is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda. This prestigious Hotel will be open all the year and wil have 99 guest rooms and suites, 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools, and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
In charge of cooperating with the other roles of the Front Office (Front Office Supervisor, Guest Relations Manager, Front Office Manager Assistant, Front Office Agents, Night Auditors, Booking Supervisor and Porters).
Job title of direct supervisor: Front Office Manager of the Resort.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming Guests upon arrival, checking them in and providing them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Maintaining professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues
- Anticipating Guests’ desires and needs
- Preventing, managing and signaling Guests’ inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Respond to Guests´ requests and emergencies
- Mastering of check-in and check-out
- Managing the valet parking and the luggage service on arrival and departure,
- Leading the shuttle service to Salò downtown
- Running the errands/porters
- Monitoring and responsibility of the entrance area on cleanliness, security and order,
- Proposing and administrating the rental bicycles
- Supporting the Front Office Agents´ team, such as by answering the phone
- Covering several vacation shifts
- Minimum 2 years´ work experience preferably at a high-level Hotel in the same role
- Cashiering experience and familiarity with point-of-sale systems
- Solid and proven customer service skills
- Italian and English confidence are mandatory. A third language is required: preferable German and Russian
- High confidence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Confidence with Hotel Management software such as Sihot/Protel or others is preferable
- Customer centricity, high attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity, flexibility, team working skills and ability to fast learning and multitasking
- Ethical approach to work
- Legal right to work in Italy
- We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation
- 5-star canteen and breaks
- Food&Beverage discounts
- We are part of the Hirmer Group! Family & Friends rates at all our hotels and opportunities for further development in an organically growing company
- Fitness area free entrance in some slots
- Strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade)
- Cleaning and ironing of the uniforms
- Training and coaching programs - we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.