The opening 5-Star Resort belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria Gourmet, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
Our BREAKFAST CHEF will assist the Executive Chef and the Sous Chef and will interact with the Chef de Partie, the Commis de Cuisine and the Kitchen Apprentices.
Our BREAKFAST CHEF will be in charge of the Breakfast food production and cooking in compliance with HACCP and the Company standards, demonstrating high passion for service, great attention to details, proactivity, punctuality and team working.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organization of the breakfast kitchen including preparation, set-up, supervision and follow-up of our rich and amazing breakfast buffet,
- Preparation of fresh egg dishes for our Guests during breakfast,
- Ordering and receiving goods for the breakfast area,
- Preparation of coffee breaks for our events area,
- Preparation of staff meals for our staff canteen,
- Synergical collaboration with the Executive Chef, the Sous Chef, the Chefs de Partie and the Commis de Cuisine,
- Onboarding of trainees and training of new employees,
- Compliance with hygiene regulations according to HACCP as well as adherence to and daily implementation of Company Standards.
We offer a full time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, 5-Star canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, SPA services discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, Fitness area free entrance in some slots, cleaning of uniforms, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade) and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
Apply attaching an updated CV with a photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Hotel “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.