Chef de Rang (m/f/d)
The opening 5-Star Resort "Salò Sì" belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, an Open air Drive In Vintage Cinema, a Yoga room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
Our Chef de Rang are crucial members of the Food&Beverage team: they will synergically assist the Restaurant Manager and the F&B Supervisor and coordinate the commis of their rang in order to provide a dreamlike and outstanding breakfast, lunch and dinner experience in compliance with Company standards of excellence for welcome and customer centricity.
Our Chef de Rang assure exceptional service and attention to the Guests, demonstrating constantly customer centricity, punctuality and team building.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming Guests and establishing outstanding relationships with all Guests,
- Describing the selection of F&B menu items to the Guests by offering exciting and complete descriptions of their origins, taste and preparation methods,
- Managing and anticipating Guests´ requests and enquiries, assuring a dreamy and flawless service,
- Communicating timely Guests orders including eventual needs and requests to the kitchen fulfilling the Guests´ desires,
- Coordinating food timings,
- Supervising all the Rang operations, according to the Company standards and procedures,
- Supervising, coordinating, developing and mentoring the respective Commis de Rang assigned,
- Contributing to the achievement of the economic targets of the Restaurant,
- Synergical collaboration with the Chefs guaranteeing that the food deliveries from kitchen to the guests matches all the HACCP and the Hotel standards.
- Minimum 3 years´ work experience preferably at a high-level Restaurant/Hotel in the same role;
- Italian and English confidence are mandatory. A third language is preferable (e.g. German);
- Customer centricity, high attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity and team building skills are a must;
- Flexibility to work on several shifts, weekends and holidays,
- Legal right to work in Italy.
We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, 5-star canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade), cleaning and ironing of the uniforms and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
Our Hotel "Salò Sì" is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.