Commis de Bar - Bartender (m/f/d)
The opening 5-Star Resort "Salò Sì" belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, an Open air Drive In Vintage Cinema, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools, an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters, a Gym and a Yoga room.
Our Bartenders will assist the Bar Manager and the Bar Manager Assistant, as well as the Pool Bar employees, in bar deliveries and will also guarantee that all the Bar areas and working stations are perfectly clean in compliance with HACCP and the Hotel standards, demonstrating passion for service, punctuality and team working.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming and acknowledging all Guests according to Hotel standards,
- Anticipating and addressing Guests’ service needs not only to bar tables but also to rooms and suites,
- Issuing, opening and serving wine, champagne and soft drink bottles,
- Preparing and delivering the drink orders for Guests according to specified recipes and Hotels standards, using measuring systems,
- Arranging fresh garnishes for drinks,
- Responsible for setting up and cleaning of the Bar tables, surfaces, workplaces and any areas in compliance with the sanitary and cleaning policies and regulations,
- Delivering and restocking flatware, food, ice and paper supplies,
- Anticipating and communicating replenishment needs,
- Securing liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets and storage areas,
- Processing all payment methods,
- Assuring professional and clean uniform and personal appearance,
- Keeping confidentiality of Guests´ information,
- Complying with the safety and security procedures,
- Signaling timely accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to the Bar Manager,
- Synergical collaboration with the Bar team, guaranteeing that every order matches all the HACCP and Hotel standards,
- Cooperating with the Pool Bar or the Restaurants when necessary and required,
- Performing other reasonable job duties as requested by Bar Manager.
We offer a full time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, staff house, 5-star canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade) and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
Apply attaching an updated CV with the level of the spoken languages, a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Hotel “Salò Sì” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Hotel School diploma with high grade,
- Minimum 1 year work experience preferably at a high-level Restaurant/Hotel in the same role,
- Italian and English confidence are mandatory. A third language is preferable (especially German),
- Cashiering experience and familiarity with point-of-sale systems,
- Customer centricity, discretion, high attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity, flexibility and team working skills are a must,
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays,
- Legal right to work in Italy.