The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul
Lago di Garda” belongs to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” and is
located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel will be open all the year and will have 99 guest rooms and suites, 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
In charge of planning, managing and overseeing all F&B activities (F&B service, 2 restaurants, 2 bar, 1 pizzeria gourmet, banquet services) to ensure smooth workflow and profit optimization, as well as adherence to service and quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction.
Job title of direct supervisor: General Manager of the Hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Constant monitoring and analysis of the quality of products and service as well as guest satisfaction, merchandise sales, operating costs, hygiene regulations, workplace cleanliness, and productivity and creativity
- Practical and consistent implementation of departmental and corporate objectives
- Efficient cost calculation and control of the use of goods
- Control of service operations to ensure satisfaction of the highest guest and quality standards
- Implementation and assurance of all relevant service standards and guidelines
- Participation in the creation of F&B marketing concepts and their smooth implementation in the departments
- Successful interaction with all departments and constant communication internally and externally
- Provide leadership and responsibility for all subordinate employees and trainees
- Collaboration with HR regarding recruitment and selection, training and development and promotion of all employees working in the area of responsibility, performance evaluation, training, counseling, giving contribute to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity
- Consulting with the General Manager, Outlet Managers and the other Department Managers as deemed appropriate in the performance of the above duties
- Overseeing vacation scheduling and plus-minus hours in his departments, as well as ensuring consistent reduction
- Creation and implementation of the training plans for the employees of the F&B area, realization of relevant trainings in collaboration with HR Manager
- Conducting regular Jour Fixes with individual outlets and supervising the execution of intra-departmental meetings
- In collaboration with the General Manager and HR Manager, being responsible for creating and updating job descriptions for all employees in his/her departments
- Responsible for maximizing revenue and profit in the F&B area
- Responsible for the seamless execution of a structured and planned onboarding period for new employees in the brigades
- Responsible for providing the annual instruction to staff on occupational safety and fire safety and the hotel's fire safety and evacuation regulations
- Observation of the competition in terms of market trends
- Conducting the service meetings and Personal Development Discussions
- Independent redaction of forecasts, budget proposals, duty and vacation schedules
- Entertainment of regular and VIP guests
- Assuming assignments and special tasks related to his/her scope of work when so directed
- The job holder must behave loyally towards the Resort and maintain confidentiality about internal company matters
- The jobholder shall be thoroughly informed of and act in accordance with the standards and procedures to be followed in extraordinary situations, such as fire, accident, death, assault, theft, carousing, illness, bomb threat, storm warning, etc.
- Completed and in-depth training in a comparable and preferably international Hotel,
- At least 3 years of management experience in the same/similar position in the upscale Hotellerie industry,
- High level of interpersonal, coordination and communication skills,
- Independent and quality-oriented way of working as well as planning and entrepreneurial thinking,
- Confident appearance and perfect manners, well-groomed appearance,
- High confidence in Italian, German and English; another languages are advantages
- Extensive IT knowledge (MF-POS, MS Office, Sihot and similar)
- We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation
- 5-star canteen and breaks
- Food&Beverage discounts
- We are part of the Hirmer Group! Family & Friends rates at all our hotels and opportunities for further development in an organically growing company
- Fitness area free entrance in some slots
- Strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade)
- Cleaning and ironing of the uniforms
- Training and coaching programs - we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.