The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” belongs to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” and is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
The Head Steward - Dishwashers Manager is in charge of all the Dishwashing operations: washing and maintaining clean all the flatwares, equipments and tools and will also guarantee that all kitchen surfaces are perfectly clean in compliance with HACCP and the Hotel standards, demonstrating passion for service, punctuality and team building.
Job title of direct supervisor: Executive Chef.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the washing and detailing of the thoroughly equipments, dishes, all material flatware, cutlery, crockery, kitchen vessels, refrigerating rooms and warehouses
- Supervising the sweeping and mopping of the floors, assuring they are dry and clean at all times
- Monitoring the cleaning of the back area in inspection-ready conditions in accordance with HACCP and the Hotel standards
- Adhering and training the team to all sanitation guidelines
- Flexibility and synergical collaboration with the Chefs, Commis and the Apprentices, assisting them when necessary
- Supervising the collection and removal of the trash from all areas of the kitchen, following the Hotel standards and the recycling procedure
- Reporting any maintenance or hazard issues to the HR Manager and the Executive Chef
- We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation
- 5-star canteen and breaks
- Food&Beverage discounts
- We are part of the Hirmer Group! Family & Friends rates at all our hotels and opportunities for further development in an organically growing company
- Fitness area free entrance in some slots
- Strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade)
- Cleaning and ironing of uniforms
- Training and coaching programs - we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Hotel “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.