The opening 5-Star Resort belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò (BS) on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Resort houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
Our HSK Manager will report directly to the General Manager of the Hotel, will coordinate and manage all the Department (the HSK Manager Assistant, the HSK Supervisor, the public spaces‘ cleaners, the laundry attendant and the 18 Housekeepers), demonstrating strong passion for project management, luxury environment, details, planning and service, continuous search for excellence, customer centricity, team building and punctuality.
The HSK Manager will plan and manage the extraordinary Housekeeping activities before the Resort opening, distribute regular and extraordinary assignments, supervise all housekeeping employees, plans and assign work assignments, train every newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping personal work assignments and requisition supplies.
• Responsible for top level cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Resort.
• Ensuring that rooms, suites, uniforms and laundry are carefully and scrupulously prepared as per company 5-star standards.
• Planning and managing Annual Housekeeping Budget.
• Synergical and continuous collaboration with the Maintenance Manager, Front Office team, F&B Department and HR Manager regarding recruitment of new personnel, training and HSK people management.
• Organizing inventories with the Purchasing Manager for linen, uniforms and fixed assets, assisting in comparing and selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
• Planning, developing and improving Housekeeping systems and procedures (such as the lost-and-found logbook, being responsible for all lost-and-found items).
• Redacting reports for Top Management information.
• Recognizing Guests preferences and needs, communicate them to the respective departments and attending to Guests´ HSK requests.
• Attending and resolving promptly and carefully the Guests complaints regarding HSK.
• Verification of supplies consignments.
• Analyzing and approving all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs.
• Daily briefing of HSK Manager Assistant, the HSK Supervisor and the 18 Housekeepers and planning of on-the job training, monitoring and evaluating its effectiveness.
• Daily inspection of public areas and employees locker rooms.
• Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public areas with the Maintenance Department.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Minimum 3 years in the same role in a sizeable, structured, prestigious and international hotel
- Passion for operational efficiencies/synergies across the Team and the Departments
- University Degree or diploma in Hotel Management
- Italian and English confidence are mandatory. A third language is preferable (e.g. German and Russian)
- Strong passion for luxury environment, details, planning and service, continuous search for excellence, customer centricity, team building and punctuality
- High discretion, problem solving and proactivity are a must
- Good working knowledge of Hotel Management software such as Sihot/Protel or others is preferable
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Legal right to work in Italy
- We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation
- 5-star canteen and breaks
- Food&Beverage, SPA, Family&Friends discounts
- We are part of the Hirmer Group! Family & Friends rates at all our hotels and opportunities for further development in an organically growing company
- Fitness area free entrance in some slots
- Strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade)
- Cleaning and ironing of the uniforms
- Training and coaching programs - we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with a photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Resort “Travel Charme Salo SRL” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.