The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel will be open all the year and will have 99 guest rooms and suites, 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, a Pizzeria, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
The JUNIOR HR GENERALIST will be a crucial member of the HR, Quality and Training Department and assist the HR, Quality and Training Manager to provide outstanding career paths and job experiences in compliance with Job regulations, Health & Safety procedures and Hirmer Hospitality standards of excellence.
The JUNIOR HR GENERALIST efficiently gives a contribute to HR project management, demonstrating proactivity and passion for Talent Acquisition, Training, Careers Development, People Management, Team Working, Health&Safety and Quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Redaction and updating of the Job Descriptions,
- Job posting and screening of the CVs,
- Interviewing in Italian, English and preferably also in German,
- Support in Employer branding, Training and Development projects, People Administration, Payroll reporting, Health & Safety processes and Quality inspections,
- Synergical collaboration with the Head of Departments, the Payroll consultants, the Occupational Doctor and the Health & Safety consultants,
We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Turismo Confcommercio and the following benefits:
- 5-star canteen and breaks,
- high level learning activities,
- Food&Beverage and Family&Friends discounts in the Resort,
- Fitness area free entrance in some slots,
- Strategic position (just 1 km from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade),
- Opportunities for career development in the growing Hospitality group,
- Training and coaching programs: we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.