Kitchen Steward - Dishwasher - Lavapiatti (m/f/d)
The opening 5-Star Resort "Salò Sì" belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Hotel houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, an Open air Drive In Vintage Cinema, an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters, a Gym, a Yoga room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Our Kitchen Stewards - Dishwashers - Lavapiatti will report to the Stewards Manager and assist the other kitchen employees.
Primarily responsible for washing and maintaining clean all the flatwares, equipments and tools and will also guarantee that all kitchen surfaces are perfectly clean in compliance with HACCP and the Hotel standards, demonstrating passion for service, punctuality and team working.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Washing and detailing thoroughly equipments, dishes, all material flatware, cutlery, crockery, kitchen vessels, refrigerating rooms and warehouses,
- Sweeping and mopping floors, assuring they are dry and clean at all times,
- Cleaning the back area in inspection-ready conditions in accordance with HACCP and the Hotel standards,
- Ensuring the whole kitchen is very tidy and clean, well maintained and organized at all times,
- Adhering to all sanitation guidelines,
- Flexibility and synergical collaboration with the Chefs, Commis and the Apprentices, assisting them when necessary,
- Collecting and removing trash from all areas of the kitchen, following the Hotel standards and the recycling procedure,
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the Head Steward,
- Punctuality, great attention to details, customer centricity, high team working.
We offer a full time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade) and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
How to apply
Apply attaching an updated CV with the level of the spoken languages, a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
Our Resort is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Hotel School diploma with good grade,
- Minimum 1 year work experience preferably at a high-level Restaurant/Hotel in the same role,
- Italian / English confidence is mandatory. Other languages´ confidence is preferable (especially German),
- Customer centricity, high attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity, flexibility and team working skills are a must,
- Legal right to work in Italy.