SPA Receptionist (m/f/d)
The opening 5-Star Resort "Salò Sì" belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” and is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda. This prestigious Hotel houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, an Open air Drive In Vintage Cinema, a Yoga room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
The SPA Receptionist synergically cooperates with the Cosmetologists, the Hairdresser, the Pool Runner, the SPA Therapists and the other Masseurs/Masseuses.
Job title of direct supervisor: Spa Manager of the Resort.
- Welcoming Guests, always with the top level of hospitality and professionalism, consenting special requests
- Keeping the SPA Reception area clean and tidy and keeping a consistent presence at the SPA desk
- Communicating all relevant information to the SPA Therapists and Cosmetologists
- Billing the SPA treatments timely and accurately, checking the offers and discounts (such as Family&Friends, Staff discounts…)
- Assuring that the SPA services and treatments are delivered on time and dealing with any requests and issues timely, courteously and professionally
- Preparing Guests schedules for the next day's arrivals, making sure the treatments booked are accurate and booked in a suitable time frame
- Keeping updated knowledge of the whole range of available treatments and giving advice on treatment procedures and contra-indications
- Being scrupulous and proactive when dealing with guests who have contra-indications to find suitable alternatives
- Managing general administration duties, guaranteeing that the required information and items needed are replenished and ready for use
- Assuring that the required Health & Safety and daily checklists are completed and recorded accurately
- Keeping top level of customer centricity and Guests´ satisfaction, going the extra mile and exceeding expectations
- Driving the desk sales and reaching targets for treatment launches
- Assisting the SPA Manager with utilizing all the SPA spaces and Rota managementa, attending and participating in meetings and training sessions
- Assuming the responsibility of opening and closing the SPA on designated times
- Supporting the Pool runner when necessary
- Minimum 2 years´ experience in a high-level SPA/therapy center as receptionist
- Good knowledge of the holistic and wellness trends (reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, lymphatic system, shiatsu, sports and deep tissue massage)
- Experience and familiarity with the health and safety rules (e.g., the legal/fire/safety practices pertinent to the role)
- Italian and English confidence are mandatory; German confidence is an advantage
- Availability to work 5 days per week, rotating on all shifts, also on weekends and holidays
- Team working, high discretion, high attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity, flexibility, customer centricity and humility are a must
- Legal right to work in Italy
- We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation
- 5-star canteen and breaks
- Food&Beverage discounts
- We are part of the Hirmer Group! Family & Friends rates at all our hotels and opportunities for further development in an organically growing company
- Strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade)
- Cleaning and ironing of the uniforms
- Training and coaching programs - we support you individually and specifically
Apply attaching an updated CV with a photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
Our Resort is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Privacy Terms (travelcharme.com)