The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Resort houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
Our SPA THERAPISTS are responsible of a therapeutic consultancy, deepening the Guests´ medical histories, stress and/or pain problems in order to determine whether massage would be the more helpful and appreciated.
This role reports directly to the SPA Manager of the Hotel and synergically cooperates with the SPA Receptionists, the Hairdresser, the Pool Runner and the Masseurs/Masseuses.
- Welcoming Guests, always with the top level of hospitality and professionalism, consenting special requests if possible,
- Delivering a variety of SPA services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure, pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner, complying with the Hotel standards and procedures,
- Following the customized treatment plans, according to the SPA Manager guidelines,
- Suggesting and promoting retail products or additional services,
- Massaging and kneading the muscles and soft tissues to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or enhancing wellness, complying with the Hotel standards and procedures,
- Preparing and mixing oils and applying appropriately the blends to Guests' skin,
- Sharing with other SPA professionals the critical cases in order to follow the best treatment plans,
- Keeping detailed and accurate treatment records of Guests,
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions,
- Assisting the SPA receptionists in handling calls during busy hours and providing information by phone and face to face,
- Keeping perfectly clean and tidy the treatments rooms and SPA suites,
- Comply with the hygiene standards and following the health and safety procedures.
- Assuming the responsibility of opening and closing the SPA on designated times.
We offer a full time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, 5-star canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, Fitness area free entrance in some slots, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade), cleaning of the uniforms and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
Apply attaching an updated CV with photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Hotel “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.